United as One

United as One

Monday, December 13, 2010

The image shown above is a poster that I created for a project for my media tools class. This wasn't my original concept for my poster, but it came to me at once. There are four images shown on the poster connecting to the topic of my blog. The two images shown at the top are of the typical situations that happen at school. Both pictures show how a set of girls are gossiping about one girl who stands out from the group. The two images shown at the bottom of the poster are basically saying that it is wrong to discriminate against others. One image shows the word "STOP" in bold letters with different situations that effect the world in the text. The other image shows a globe of the world with several hands holding it upward. The hands are different skin colors, which represents and symbolizes unity between race, gender, and sexuality. The text shown says, "Stop Discrimination, Promote Diversity". 

No comments:

Post a Comment